1. facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
2. total awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation.
1. the action or process of innovating.
2. change, alteration, revolution, upheaval, transformation, metamorphosis, breakthrough, new measures, new methods, modernization, novelty, newness, creativity, originality, ingenuity, inspiration or inventiveness.
3. informal shake up, a new method, idea, product, etc.
With over 25 years of experience in web work, I have the knowledge and innovation you’re looking for.
A Chief Web Officer for a small company should be able to manage everything important to your online brand, in a professional, efficient and reliable manner.
With integrity and hard work, he should wear many hats; from strategic planning and design, to being a Webmaster, Web Designer, Web Developer and Web Architect, to Systems Administrator and SEO/SEM/PPC Manger. And of course no CWO is complete with out business insights, analytics and strategy experience for leading edge recommendations.
If you are looking for a Chief Web Officer, you’ve come to the perfect place.