NODUS Software Solutions is part of the ALA Services umbrella of tech startup companies. Their main product NODUS assists Fortune 500 and Super-Computing 500 companies in migrating or "bursting" their data center services and overflow jobs to cloud providers like Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Their competitive advantage is they do it fast and cheaper, with more flixibility and ease of use than other providers.
According to Gartner, "NODUS will play a major role in bringing 'cloud bursting' and 'cloud provisioning to main-stream corporate America".
As the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for ALA Services, I assisted with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managed all aspects of IT, including staffing and security
- Developed, implemented and optimized new IT and Web strategies
- Set, measured and exceed IT department's KPIs
- Assist in hiring key stakeholders
- Recommend, approve and review company technology purchases
- Optimize IT budget to reduce costs and optimize revenues
- Recommend, prioritize, implement and oversee IT projects
- Ensure all users and customers receive world-class support