As a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for hire, I manage your company’s technology solutions. I work directly with other executives to implement new technology solutions and solve problems related to technology within your organization.
As your forwarding thinking CTO, I can help sets goals and decide how new technology factors into key business decisions.
And Why Hire Paul Tronnier as Your Chief Technology Officer?
This is what I was put on earth do do. I have a gift for listening, then finding and implementing best practice, leading-edge, long term solutions.
The bottom line is I am a results-oriented, proven leader with OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE in planning, developing and implementing cutting-edge website, e-marketing and other solutions that drive company goals and profits.
Past Responsibilities and Skills
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Areas of “Hands On” Expertise
Areas of “Hands On” Expertise
Leadership · Website Design & Development · Strategic Planning · SEM/SEO/PPC · Outside-the-box Solutions · Marketing · Process Re-engineering · Infrastructure Planning · Cost Control & Reduction · Client Relations · Code/Coder Management · Business Flow Analysis · Advanced Analytics · Management
Letters of Recommendations
LoR from Richard Vance - Chief Operations Officer, Adaptive Computing Technologies, Inc.
LoR from Bruce Matter - Former Chief Revenue Officer, Adaptive Computing Technologies, Inc.
Joe Adiutori Former Help Desk Manager, Adaptive Computing Technologies, Inc.
As the Help Desk Manager at Adaptive Computing, I reported to Mr. Tronnier for over 2 years.
I can honestly say he was the best boss I have ever had. I enjoyed reporting to work as I knew he would do his best to be fair, challenge me, hold me accountable and nurture my professional growth with the demands and goals of our department.
I remember he had a plaque which legendary Green Bay Packers coach Vince Lombardi stated "Do your very best, and the rest will follow". He followed that mantra every day, and I would highly recommend him to any company interested in true leadership.
Bruce Matter Former Chief Revenue Officer, Adaptive Computing Technologies, Inc.
I had the honor and pleasure to work with Paul at Adaptive Computing. As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), reporting directly to the CEO, I was responsible for world-wide operations and building a sales team. Needless to say, Paul, our CIO, and I interacted daily.
From personal and daily experience, with much confidence, I can state that Paul is the ultimate team player. Whether working with the executive team, his staff, cross functional departments or clients and partners, Paul earned the respect from all.
His leadership skills, combined with his technology and communication skills, provided a rare blend that was very effective and appreciated. Layer the aforementioned with integrity, trustworthiness and tremendous work ethic, and you have the ultimate team player his next employer will be lucky to get!
Mr. Richard Vance Executive Vice President, Adaptive Computing Technologies, Inc.
Paul is very dependable, hardworking and willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal. He is always looking to see how things can be improved AND reduce overall cost. He is an impressive problem solver, never intimidated and able to address complex issues with strategy, reliability and accountability.
His knowledge of IT and Web best practices was a huge asset to our entire company, especially during the successful move of our datacenter from Provo UT to Naples Fl, along with leading the website and digital marketing strategy.
Along with his undeniable talent, Paul has always been an absolute joy to work with. He is an honest team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions.
I confidently recommend Paul to join your team as a dedicated and knowledgeable employee!