What are your roles and responsibilities?
My roles and responsibilities are different for every organization that hires me, and are set by you depending upon your current needs. Simply share with me your requirements, and I will tell you if I can fill them.
Does your title have to be “Chief Web Officer”?
No. Every organization has a different need, which requires different skills and expertise. The title you hire me for is fairly irrelevant as long as the role involves helping you reach your web and mobile goals.
Where do you work from?
Where ever you want me to. My home base is Naples, FL, but will work almost anywhere. I am VERY flexible and would consider…
- Commuting anywhere reasonably close in Southwest Florida.
- Relocating to your location permanently. With my kids in college, I am ready to move anywhere in the world!
- Relocating temporarily until you feel comfortable I am fully in sync with your goals, priorities, projects and/or to do’s.
- Drive or fly in for a few days/weeks per month/year, then work remote.
- What ever works for you will work for me.
- And with cell phone, text messages, email and tools like GoToMeeting, Zoom, Facetime, Slack, Salesforce, Google G Suite, etc., I'm "virtually" always available to collaborate.
How much does it cost to hire you?
That of course depends upon what roles you need me to fill. My min. salary requirement is $36,000 a year (with 3 month min.).
My preference is to wake up every morning and dedicate all my full time and talent to making your company succeed. I would also consider part time, temporary, independent contractor or by project if that works better for you.
If you are serious about improving your web, app and mobile business, then I suspect the salary will be fair. And historically if I do my job, we all make plenty of cash 😉
It is also important to mention that if you are flexible in where I do your work, I am flexible in my salary.