Based in San Francisco, Incredible Adventures has been offering travelers a safe and reliable way to connect with nature since 1993. Founded on a love for the outdoors, we offer both small group tours and DMC services throughout North America. Our small groups provide a relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere while minimizing the environmental impact of our business.
As the Marketing Director for Incredible Adventures, I helped implement the following projects:
- Geo Targeting, where website visitors see relative information based upon their current location.
- An annual travel catalog, complete with QR codes for quick access to the most up to date information
- A PPC strategy which allowed sales to simply turn on individual tour campaigns based upon upcoming vacancies
- Cut the PPC monthly 50% by trimming non-relevant keywords from the PPC budget, which improving effectiveness of each campaign
- A company "Brand, Style & Competitors" guide to ensure maximum marketing effectiveness and consistent messaging
- An annual marketing shared calendar and budget to get ahead of creative efforts, track results, and ensure YoY improvements
- Marketing packages and roll out strategy for several new tours
- SEO "Smart Steps" which drastically improved SEPR now and in the future
- Assist in rolling out SLACK app for optimized project tracking and communications
- And much more...
Other Technology Best Practices Implemented
Rolled out Slack so all their communication and project tracking tools in one place, so remote teams stayed productive no matter where their working from.
Used G Suite docs, drive, slides, forms and workflow to keep teams productive and responsive to ever changing products and processes.