So your looking to invest in Naples, FL startup companies? This is the closest investment you will ever see to a “sure thing”! Only the most successful, savoy investors will be smart enough to find and finish this page.
First, I know you are a very busy, successful person, so here is a brief summary on myself and this project.
Why Invest in a Technology Startup Run by Paul Tronnier?
- Over 30 years of Information Technology Experience
- Over 20 years of Web Solutions Experience
- A GURU in web project management, design, development and marketing
- A Bachelors of Science degree in Business Management, with minors in Computer Science, Economics and Marketing
- A unique blend of hardware, software, programming, ecommerce, emarketing, management and entrepreneurial expertise rarely found in one person1
I have run two very successful web development businesses over the last 17+ years (Affordable Websites, LLC and ChiefWebOfficerforHire.com) During that time I have turned down dozens of ideas and partners, preferring to wait, watch and learn from their mistakes and successes. It was critical the product had to meet the following criteria (how many are important to you?):
- It had to be information only; no products to purchase, manufacture, ship or support
- It had to be simple
- It had to require very low startup and ongoing costs
- It had to be fail safe
- It had to be something everyone needed
- It had to be FREE, which ensures high signup conversions and potential VIRAL marketing success
- It had to mesh with my Christian values, with success not just improving our bottom line, but making the world a better place
It’s also good timing in my private life. More about Paul.
What is the Sure Thing Investment?
I have the perfect product, but before I share the website address, let me assure you this is a very real, unique, once-in-a-life-time opportunity for you to be associated with the final solution to losing valuable items! You will also be providing a free service to millions of folks who are sick and tired of replacing their stuff.
I have a MVP2 prototype and website in place which I am anxious to show you, and hopefully you are excited to review. However prudence dictates I must get a Non-disclosure Agreement in place first, to protect our interests and your investment. Please print and sign this NDA, then scan and email it back to email@example.com.
We have completed an initial round of funding, and are planning a soft roll out ASAP. I hope to have not only your financial backing, but your business advice as well. The next step is yours. PLEASE let me know if you have any questions by calling or texting 239-537-4551.
2 Minimum Viable Product, according to “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries http://theleanstartup.com/principles